Friday, September 10, 2010

Train Training

 
You won’t be jealous of my lover. You’ll be jealous of me as a girl who can have such a lover. Tonight I want you to ask a man for his phone number. You want a choice? Okay you can either ask a man for his phone number or you can do a pole dance. Now. I’m giving you a choice. You should be glad I’m giving you a choice. In the future when you don’t want to do something I’ve ordered I don’t want you to ask if you can do something else. You should just go ahead and do it and see if you are excused from doing the first. For example, if you don’t want to have to go out in your maid’s uniform you should go to the park and raise your skirt with your panties soiled with (strawberry) menstrual jelly. Then you just have to wait and see if I accept that or make you perform the original assignment as I ordered. Pole dance? Okay. Don’t be shy. That woman’s looking at you. But you should get used to it. (Laughs.) Hold that pose. Smile! Good job, Panties.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: