Thursday, January 7, 2010

Eunuch

 
Miss D knows about Panties’ pink leotard, but she has requested she order a unitard. She said, “I’ll look very sharp in my black unitard and you’ll look silly in pink. You can also get yourself one in nude so that you look like a eunuch when you work out. Don’t you look like a eunuch under your panties?" Then one morning Panties was lying in her Barbie sheets when she heard Miss C call from her bedroom: “Bring me my coffee, eunuch.” She often picks up this train of thought as if working out some amusement she and Miss D have discussed: “I don’t think of you at all sexually, below the waist. I think of you as a eunuch, with just enough down there to release your waste and cleanse yourself.” Later Panties found a pink post-it lettered neatly in Miss C’s handwriting: Eunuch - How does one adjust to life as a eunuch? What are the benefits of being a eunuch?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: