Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Training

 
Although this might go for several hundred dollars, I want you to think about how it might make me happy to wear such luxury. When you look at the total of all of our training thus far, you should be grateful that it hasn’t been even more severe. You once asked me to think of this as my job and train you ruthlessly all year. You should be happy that I'm starting to plan activities, my classes and yoga etc. that you are entirely responsible for. You should know you've asked me in some way to use you in the way I'm using you. You should be happy that you're becoming a better secretary as the days go by and one day you'll be a great secretary and move up to a full-time position as my personal assistant--and when I become successful in all my endeavors you'll be the sissy behind the woman.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: