Tuesday, October 27, 2009
How to Put on a Bra
Miss D advised Panties about putting on a bra, using the “incorrect” technique as described below in www.lucyandlolita.com. Panties has seen her put on her bra both both ways. Panties explained how she prefers reaching around back, feeling the elastic stretching, and feeling for the closure which somehow means “putting on a bra” to her.
Just because you wear a bra every day doesn't mean you know how to put one on correctly. If like most women you put on your bra by hooking it underneath your breasts and spinning it around so that the closure is in the back, you're putting on your bra incorrectly.
According to the experts at Figleaves.com, the correct method of getting into your brassier is as follows:
1. Adjust the straps to the maximum length.
2. Lean forward into the cups and rest your breasts into the supports.
3. Reach behind to hook the bra on the middle hooks of the closure.
4. Put the straps on your shoulders.
5. Position your breast in the cup by slipping a hand into the cup and lifting the breast while aligning the underwire on your ribcage along the natural crease of your breast to prevent pinching of the breast tissue.
6. Tighten the straps so that they support the breasts lightly without cutting into the skin or putting too much strain on the shoulders.
7. Adjust the straps every time you put on a bra.